Thinking about soul quotes because you feel completely stuck, can't move forward or turn back, scared stiff nothing will change? These 23 selections hint solving the problem could use the soul angle. Here's an example...
Perhaps, you feel you're not reaching your potential. That there's more. But, it's hard to get a fix on what this 'more' is exactly.
Then, consider this...
When you're struggling, unsure about where to begin a turnaround, seeking out proverbs is a good place to start.
Soul quotes are a case in point. They've been around throughout history. And, continue still, to remind us, when you want answers about your life, go inward and question.
Stated a little differently,...
“ It would be helpful if the Universe would give us one big clue, or a giant compass, if you will, pointing to the direction we should be taking. In fact, the compass is there. To find it, you need only look inside yourself to discover your soul's purest desire, its dream for your life. ”
The next quotes can get the ball rolling to finding out what needs uncovering.
At times, soul messages can bubble up as dream symbols, pointing out extra characteristics and skills you possess and waking up to. Other ways, too, can hint you're soon to find out 'there is more'. For example, in these soul quotes...
We need not look far for what can make us feel whole...
By the way...
A great way to uncover traits and qualities that may have been hiding in plain sight, is to carry out personalized self esteem building activities. They just might put on view a few gems about yourself.
When you're frustrated and angry, fed up with what's going on in your life, soul quotes can be magic for your well-being. Hold on to the quote ringing bells. You might be on to something.
If you're having a world of trouble getting out of 'stuck', don't hesitate and check out Soul Closeup.
* Breathnach, S. B. (1995) Simple Abundance:A Daybook of Comfort and Joy Warner Books Inc. Feb4
* Emerson, R.W. (1841) The Over-Soul: Essays First Series Project of Gutenberg Ebook (2013) EssayIX
* Jung, C.G. (2009) The Red Book: Liber Novus W.W. Norton & Company p 234
* Moore, T. (1995) Care of the Soul:A Guide For Cultivating Depth And Sacredness In Everyday Life Harper Collins p5
* Oliver, M. (2016) Upstream: Selected Essays Penguin Press p50
* Roberts, J., Butts, R. F. (1994) Seth Speaks:The Eternal Validity of the Soul New World Library
* Zukav, G. (2014) The Seat of the Soul Simon & Shuster Paperbacks p16