Habit quotes,...Wisdom you can count on to help make dreams come true. Solidify your experience of who you are at soul level. Or, hint it's time to question what it is that's weakening your life right now. Have a look at 17 of these proverbs here.
Right off the bat, let's settle on a definition of habit: It's a tendency you settle into – an accepted way to behave – the regular practice of specific behavior.
However, for the purpose of living your life from a soul angle, the intent is different.
The game plan behind the habit-building is to make use of your soul gifts. And, to glide the practice into a way of life which embraces your soul traits and qualities.
Cultivating 'soul' routines can yield other payoffs too:
Here are time-tested reminders which can inspire and guide to help reinforce your willingness to experience who you are at soul level:
1. “Successful people aren’t born that way. They become successful by establishing the habit of doing things unsuccessful people don’t like to do. Successful people don’t always like these things themselves; they just get on and do them.” William Makepeace Thackeray
2. “If you want to have what you have not, you must do what you do not.”
3. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” Dolly Parton
4. “If we do not discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us.” William A. Feather
5. “If your habits don't line up with your dream, then either change your habits or change your dream.” John C. Maxwell
6. “Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” Abraham Lincoln
7. “There is no more miserable human being than one in whom nothing is habitual but indecision.” William James
The Right Stuff
8. “Good habits are worth being fanatical about .” John W. Irving
9. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” Dan Millman 
10. “Be not afraid of going slow, be afraid of standing still.” Japanese Proverb
11. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.” Thomas Edison
Now, before I go on...
Take advantage of natural healing remedies to handle change. They can give you a breather from the challenges that persisting sometimes triggers.
12. “The unfortunate thing about this world is that good habits are so much easier to give up than bad ones” W. Somerset Maugham
13. "Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones." Benjamin Franklin
14. “Good habits are as addictive as bad habits. And, a lot more rewarding.” Harvey Mackay
15. “First we make our habits, then our habits make us.”
16. “Always try to represent yourself happy because initially, it becomes your look. Gradually it becomes your habit and finally, it becomes your personality.” Swami Vivekananda
17. “The world is divided into people who do things and people who get the credit; try to belong to the first class – there's far less competition.” Dwight W. Morrow
If you're not clear about your qualities, try these self esteem building activities. The exercises could reveal surprising - and pleasant - results you can put to use more often and...feel good from the inside out.
Poring over habit quotes is time well-spent when looking to change a troubling tendency. A striking truism or quip can be the wake-up call, or the perfectly-timed message you've been looking for, to get started or keep going in the right direction.
Here's on such habit quote...
“If you want to change the world, start off by making your bed.”
Admiral William H. McRaven 
Discover your soul closeup and the story behind troubling problems so you can take control of creating the life you want.
Secure your reservation for a no-nonsense soul analysis, meet your soul talents and solve the riddle of demoralizing results in problem areas of your life.
Spiritual healing meditation can be a winner over beliefs bullying their way into upsetting efforts for a happy life. Want to put a stop to it?